There’s nothing like leaving where you live to explore a whole other city and gain new experiences. Travelling is honestly amazing. It allows you see the world in a completely different way. While travelling is fun, preparing to travel is not so fun. Packing a suitcase can be a real headache because you have to think of essential things to take along, and maximise the little space you have. Here are some tips that will really help you next time you pack a suitcase.
1. To maximise the space in your luggage, roll your clothes instead of folding them. That way, you’ll be able to fit in way more
2. For every skirt or trouser you pack, take two shirts
It’s much easier to repeat a trouser or skirt rather than wear a shirt again.
3. Ladies, stack your bras on top of each other
This will help you save space and keep their shape intact.
4. Pack your clothes inside-out
This helps you to prevent wrinkles and stains.
5. Put the heaviest items in your suitcase close to the wheels
This helps to distribute the weight of the items in your suitcase evenly.
6. Put your toiletries in a transparent bag
That way, all your items are easily accessible and unlikely to leak or pour on your clothes.
7. Put your shoes inside a shower cap or nylon bag before packing them
This helps to prevent the soles from staining your clothes.
8. Keep your charger, cord, and earphones in an old sunglasses case
This will prevent them from getting tangled.
9. Protect breakable objects like perfume bottles by stuffing them into socks before packing
10. Take an empty bag to put laundry in