YouTube is undoubtedly the most commonly used platform that people use for video consumption. Despite Indian consumers swimming in unlimited data — telecom companies are getting competitively generous by the day – there are times when it’s not always possible to stream video content.
1. Go to the video you want to save
2. Below the video you will find the second option from the right as Download
3. Tap on that and the app will give you an option of selecting the video quality — low, medium and HD and also indicate the size of each file. You can select the option to ‘Remember my settings’
4. In order to find the downloaded videos tap on Library
5. Look for Downloads and Tap on that
For those who are short on internal storage, these downloaded videos can be saved to the SD card also. For that you will have to go to your profile> Settings> Downloads. Toggle on the option of ‘Use SD card’ (Save videos to the SD card).