- Sweet Potatoes
- Black Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- Paprika/Chilli Powder
- Cumin powder
- Peel the Sweet Potatoes, wash and Cut into thin slices.
- Sprinkle a sufficient amount of salt and black pepper on the slices.
- Deep fry the sliced sweet potatoes in a pan of hot oil till cooked and crispy
- Once cooked and crispy, pour them onto a plate with kitchen paper to soak excess oil.
- Sprinkle some paprika powder to enhance the taste.
- Serve hot with you favorite sauce!
Here is a quick video on how to make the most Crispy Viazi Tamu Crisps (Sweet Potato Crisps):