Here is how you go about it:
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- A bunch of finely chopped spring onions
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbs of soy sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Brown the pork chops on each side for about 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the spices of the spices minus the soy and garlic.
- Cook this for about 5 minutes.
- Now add the honey and the soy sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Ensure it’s well cooked and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with a choice of salad and starch!