The latest smartphone from Infinix to be launched in Kenya is the Infinix Zero 5, the main selling point of this device is the camera(s). The phone actually has a dual camera setup at the back that is made of 12MP and 13MP sensors. With this, the company is promising superior camera performance.
Given that the Zero 5 is a camera-centric device, Infinix has decided to launch the StayTrue Zero 5 competition that will see one person win a fully paid trip to Shanghai China. Participants also have a chance of winning a brand new Infinix Zero 5 smartphone and the Infinix Quiet X Bluetooth headphones.
The competition is already on (started on November, 16) and will go on till January 30, 2018. The winner will be announced on February 14, 2014 with the prizes dispatched a couple of weeks later on the first day of March. The winner of the Shanghai trip will travel later that month on the 21st of March, 2018.
If you want to be part of the competition, below are some of the guidelines you need to know about’
- Entries are open to those using the Infinix Zero 5 and Zero 5 Pro smartphones.
- The photos submitted have to be unique and should not have been used in previous competitions.
- You can submit posts on personal social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram etc).
- Photos should not be altered in any way using image processing program such as Photoshop, you can use XOS apps instead.
- Infinix Zero 5 add-on lenses can be used. You may be asked to verify that the submitted photo was taken with an Infinix zero 5. Photos that can not be verified will automatically be disqualified.
- The submissions must be in the original size and not less than 1000 pixels in either height or width, and should have the Watermark that can be set on your Zero 5 (Pro) camera before you shoot.
- There are 3 categories that you can choose for your photos —Nature, People, Animals.
- The participants who gain the most votes will win the Gold Prize (Infinix Quiet X); The Diamond and Platinum Winners will be selected by a pool professional judges.