One can never be too careful when it comes to security concerns.
Most banks do their best to warn their customers about the use ATM cards but some still fall victims to fraudulent activities. These tips can help prevent fraud and safeguard your ATM card.
1. Be sure to guard your PIN.
2. Handle your transactions personally
3. Protect your ATM card as if it is cash
4. Be alert and think of your safety when using your card
5. Check ATM for any fraudulent devices attached
6. Never leave your card nor enter your PIN for anyone
7. Keep records of your transactions
8. Contact your bank immediately if you lose your card
9. Choose a strong PIN
10. Count your money later, and always keep your receipt.