Still dropping statistics, 40 percent of people check their phones while using the bathroom while a shocking 1 in 10 people make use of their phone in the shower. It’s safe to say that a lot of us are addicted to our phones.
And just in case you’re not sure, here’s a little checklist for you. If you tick at least five items on this list, then you, my friend is a phone addict.
1. You always like to sit right next to a socket wherever you can find one
2. You laugh uncontrollably at your phone
3. Everytime power is restored, the first thing you do is plug in your phone
4. Your battery never lasts and so you have a power bank
5. You take your phone everywhere, to the toilet, to the bathroom
6. You die a little when your phone says low battery
7. Your phone is likely the next thing close to you when you sleep
8. When you leave your phone at home, you cannot rest throughout the day
9. Once you hear a tone, you think you have a notification but your phone is blank
10. Your phone is the first thing you pick up in the morning
11. When your phone lights come on, you’re like
12. Even your phone is tired of you