Here are struggles iPhone users can relate to:
1. The battery life is a joke.
2. We literally have to walk around with our charger
cause after a WhatsApp call or 30 minutes of scrolling through Insta, you’re suddenly on 30%.
3. And because of carrying your charger everywhere, it slowly starts looking like this…
4. And you know that soon, its life is coming to an end.
5. Then there’s the storage issue!
6. Chai! iCloud fills faster than a roadshow where free T-shirts are being given out.
7. You can literally delete your entire life from the iPhone and still…you’ll be told no space. It’s like witchcraft.
8. Matter of fact, if you have a 16 GB iPhone, you shouldn’t even tell people you own an iPhone. How do you survive?!
9. And speaking of iCloud…setting up the password takes an entire clan.
10. There’s also having to deal with the annoying iOS update reminders and you keep clicking remind me later.
11. Paying for music.
1.99$ for a song? Me to pay that? Does it come with a naked Channing Tatum and his abs to give me a lapdance?
12. And also paying for some apps such as iMovie…c’mon Apple!
13. And by the way…those apps that come automatically with the phone…abeg, take them away and give us more space.
14. When you ask Siri a question but your African accent fails you and suddenly, Siri is dialing your ex.
15. The time it takes to restart an iPhone is longer than some relationships lasts.
16. The fact that you cannot take a video and play music at the same time unless you install some apps.
17. If you have an iPhone 7 and your biggest decision is which comes first, charging your phone? Or using earphones to listen to music…
18. The prices! It’s a darn expensive phone and if you lose earphones or the charger, to get a genuine one will cost you well over 15$.
19. When some Android users ask you to take photos of them and send them like you’re a photographer.