- 1/2kg Marinated chicken pieces
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 a cup yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the Chicken till brown.
- Take off the heat and put aside, Using the same oil, brown onions until golden brown.
- Remove and set aside, in the same pan, add the tomatoes and cook for about 3mins until soft.
- Add the chicken at this point then dhania and the rest of the spices
- Let this cook for 5 minutes while stirring well to avoid sticking to the pot.
- Add the cooked onions and let this cook for another 10-15minutes.
- Serve hot with chips or any starch of your choice.
Here is a quick video on how to make the most delicious Chicken Karai.