- Beef with bones
- Beef stock
- Green Chilies
- Cooking Oil
- Cut the beef into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, chopped garlic, and celery, let cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the meat and brown it, add a little water and let cook.
- Add the tomatoes, a pinch of salt and water to slightly cover the meat. Let cook for 12 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and let them cook well.
- Add the green chilies and coriander.
- Serve hot with any accompaniment of your choice!
Here is a video that shows you how to cook the most delicious Mchemuko wa Nyama: