Most people are forced to live with someone at some point in their lives.
Either in high school or during college, your whole experience is determined by your friends and the people around you. One of the worst or best experiences can easily be decided by the person you live with.Unless you’re the exact same, you are bound to get into some unpleasant situations and I can assure you that a dirty roommate tops the list. A dirty roommate is someone who doesn’t really care about hygiene, as long as they sleep and eat they can function. Meanwhile, you’re over there biting your nails wondering when it all ends. Here are things you can only relate to if you have a dirty roommate.
1. You find some weird looking creatures in your bathroom.
2. His/her clothes are everywhere apart from your roommate’s closet.
3. You’re afraid of leaving them alone because you will find the place looking like this.
4. Dishes? you always end up washing them.
5. When they do clean the dishes well they are never really clean.
6. Taking out the trash is out of the question for them because they don’t mind it.
7. They can use the same bed sheets for ages and you don’t understand how.
8. They don’t put food away for ages so you end up getting moldy food.
9. You now know how roaches and rats look like because of your roommate.
10. Their bed is always unmade and you wonder why even if it’s not yours.
11. What’s even worse they sometimes don’t shower for days on and you’re shocked.